[Pro] ScriptyAccordian action

I am working with the ‘Accordian’ script and cannot get it to work. I have to select a trigger action from a list. For the life of me I have nothing that corresponds to anything on the list. My type inspector does not list h2,h3,h4 etc only point sizes and small, medium, large etc. also how do I make a box with ‘0’ height? It says turn off the height icon??

Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I have to select a trigger action from a list. For the life of me I have nothing that corresponds to anything on the list.

With your header text selected look in the inspector with the Styles and Colors palette open. You should see 3 Tabs ie Ay and 2 color palettes selectors.

Click on the Ay to show Text styles

Apply an appropriate style to the Trigger text - styling text in FW should be a very early lesson you should have covered.

I think Thomas has a screencast on the subject of setting up basic styles for a project and I am sure there is a Tutorial at softpress.com

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I’m very rusty I’m afraid. Did all of this about 10 years ago but haven’t done anything in Freeway for quite a while. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jul 2015, at 13:52, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

I have to select a trigger action from a list. For the life of me I have nothing that corresponds to anything on the list.

With your header text selected look in the inspector with the Styles and Colors palette open. You should see 3 Tabs ie Ay and 2 color palettes selectors.

Apply an appropriate style to the Trigger text - styling text in FW should be a very early lesson you should have covered.

I think Thomas has a screencast on the subject of setting up basic styles for a project and I am sure there is a Tutorial at softpress.com

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

dave -

I did that but it will not let me select a h2 in the styles. I can select all the temporary styles but none of the permanent ones.

Mike

On 23 Jul 2015, at 13:52, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I did that but it will not let me select a h2 in the styles.

What happens if you ‘draw’ a new html container on the pasteboard, enter a few words of text - can you then apply an h2 to that?

If so then a workaround would be to do that and then copy/paste into the accordion container.

However this is a strange one and I would suggest quitting FW doing a restart and try again.

You are not trying to use graphic text are you?

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Dave -

No. It’s all a bit strange. Any way I’ve got it working. I’m not sure how. I made some graphic headers in Photoshop and put 2 of them in the html box as img triggers them put the corresponding text in with p triggers that worked but no more would so then I selected the two working ones and copy and pasted twice to get 6, imported the correct 4 more graphics and edited the text accordingly. Don’t know how but it works a treat. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jul 2015, at 19:32, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

I did that but it will not let me select a h2 in the styles.

What happens if you ‘draw’ a new html container on the pasteboard, enter a few words of text - can you then apply an h2 to that?

If so then a workaround would be to do that and then copy/paste into the accordion container.

However this is a strange one and I would suggest quitting FW doing a restart and try again.

You are not trying to use graphic text are you?

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden