[Pro] Send Contact Info to my customer

David - I don’t see my earlier thank you (the Schwarzenner not Bach reply), but thanks again!

I got to the dialog box for the email address, Success and Error page set-up, and made sure that the Action was set to Page, not both the Page and Container as I originally had. As actions can’t be seen (I surmise) until you upload to a site (they chose GoDaddy) I wasn’t too concerned to see an Error message when Previewing my pages or just before viewing on the Safari browser: “RESOURCE CANNOT BE FOUND. The following resources cannot be found and will not be published.” But there is no listing beneath that, so again I supposed that had to do with the unpublished Action (Send form to collect customer info for a call-back). I get this Error message again when I tried to Publish the site from within Freeway . . .

To compound my frustration, GoDaddy says use FileZilla for the FTP upload. However, my ESET Security software warns me that the FileZilla site is on their restricted list “due to unwanted content.” I don’t know if that means a deadly virus, or just spurious commercial offers that I have to wade through.

I can see this Web stuff is not for the faint of heart–Old Dog, New Tricks! I’m really quite capable at Adobe CS, but you’d never know it in this quagmire I’m in–I guess that’s ‘bog’ in Scotland… Any help most appreciated! Regards, Rich Z

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: