[Pro] Send Form Action overriding a widget

Hello

Have added a booking widget to my client’s holiday cottage website, but when you click on the ‘Check Availability’ button in the widget, which should take you to an external booking page, it just sends a blank email instead.

Presumably the Send Form Action is interfering with it. How can I get around it?

http://test3.thebrandmill.net/contact.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Any ideas?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The Send Form Action can be added to the page or to an element in the page. If you add it to an HTML element in the page, and ensure that all of your form elements are nested inside that element (inline construction or nested positioned elements), then the form will be isolated from the page. If you apply the Send Form Action to the page, the form tag will be written as the first child of the body – outside of any other HTML tag in the rest of the page, which means that your “widget” form is now nested inside another form, and will never work correctly. (Forms cannot themselves be children of another form.)

Walter

On Feb 14, 2020, at 6:17 AM, gavtro email@hidden wrote:

Hello

Have added a booking widget to my client’s holiday cottage website, but when you click on the ‘Check Availability’ button in the widget, which should take you to an external booking page, it just sends a blank email instead.

Presumably the Send Form Action is interfering with it. How can I get around it?

Contact | Plymouth Defence Solicitors

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Of course! Knew it would be something glaringly obvious!

Thanks, Walter.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden