[Pro] smooth scroll FW7 pro

Dear Freewaytalk,

I can not get smooth scroll to work.

Please would someone look at the website and help me with a fix.
Do you feel there a conflict with exhibeo action/s?

Thank you in advance,
David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Some of the Exhibeo themes use jQuery, which will conflict with the SmoothScroll Action’s inclusion of Prototype. (Prototype and jQuery do largely the same things, but in different and incompatible manners.)

The easiest way for you to figure this out is to open your Developer Console in your browser, visit the page in question, and see what appears in the console log for that page. If you see anything in red, read through it carefully and see if you recognize what it is referring to.

Walter

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you for your prompt Walter,

There is one red console error and it seems to be relating to prototype.js. However, if this is the issue I do not know how to correct it.

Thank you again,
David

On 21 Aug 2015, at 13:50, waltd email@hidden wrote:

Some of the Exhibeo themes use jQuery, which will conflict with the SmoothScroll Action’s inclusion of Prototype. (Prototype and jQuery do largely the same things, but in different and incompatible manners.)

The easiest way for you to figure this out is to open your Developer Console in your browser, visit the page in question, and see what appears in the console log for that page. If you see anything in red, read through it carefully and see if you recognize what it is referring to.

Walter

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

This one is a jQ Script I recently fiddled together Smooth Scroll to anchor · GitHub

It allows to add/adjust a value in case of fixed header and the adjustment of scroll-speed.

I tried to adjust it to your page-example but automatic background-music SUCKS.

It belongs into the before end body Tag of your page(s).

</body>

via page → HTML-MarkUp

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Thomas your script works excellently.
BTW - I agree with you about background music. I will tell my client that the experts have strongly recommended that we do NOT use such gimmicks.

Thank you again,
David

On 21 Aug 2015, at 14:45, Thomas Kimmich email@hidden wrote:

This one is a jQ Script I recently fiddled together Smooth Scroll to anchor · GitHub

It allows to add/adjust a value in case of fixed header and the adjustment of scroll-speed.

I tried to adjust it to your page-example but automatic background-music SUCKS.

It belongs into the before end body Tag of your page(s).

via page → HTML-MarkUp

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options