[Pro] sneaky advertisement on my site fritsjansen.nl

I discovered recently that an intruder-advertisement entered my site…it is from mirando.de… see www.fritsjansen.nl/freetalk1.tiff …when I look at the sources with safari I see on the left side that they put some images and scripts code on my site, see www.fritsjansen.nl/frreetalk2.tiff but I can’t discover where it is…it seems that it is not placed on the index.html…I want to remove it…is that possible?..can somebody give me some advice…I want to get rid of that annoying stuff…regards…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hello,

I am not sure about this, but if you Republish the complete site within Freeway goto File> (press CTRL Key_ note that Publish changes to Publish Everything.

Then re upload to your hosting company won’t this overwrite your site… Of course there maybe other “Rouge” files within your site so it may be worth deleting all files from from the relevant folder within your hosting site, the applicable folder is named if you go to File>Document Setup and then in Directory should be the root folder.

I am not expert but just a thought.

John

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

thank you, john for your responsive thought…I will think it over

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 30 May 2016, at 12:31, frits.jansen wrote:

I discovered recently that an intruder-advertisement entered my site…it is from mirando.de… see www.fritsjansen.nl/freetalk1.tiff …when I look at the sources with safari I see on the left side that they put some images and scripts code on my site, see www.fritsjansen.nl/frreetalk2.tiff but I can’t discover where it is…it seems that it is not placed on the index.html…I want to remove it…is that possible?..can somebody give me some advice…I want to get rid of that annoying stuff…regards…

If your ISP gives you a File Manager that lets you list the files and include a date/time column you can check for recently changed or added files. Even better if that File Manager lets you sort the list by date/time.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Have you fixed the problem, as i have looked at your site and there does not appear to be any “intruder advertizement”

John

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Not yet, John…i had’nt the time for it yet…i quess the script is: so now and then…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I suppose I detected the problem: it was related to the “free” motigo counter (now located in germany)…

thank you both!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

http://creativeline.co.uk

Couldn’t see why you needed a ‘Free’ counter Google Analytics and Extreme Tracking - did you not also have FreeCounter on there as well?

There is no such thing as a Free Lunch!

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Apologies Kevin

Not quite sure how your web address got quoted there.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden