[Pro] Social media button3

I already asked a couple of times but no answer…I am asking kindly for help. Thank you anybody who would be so nice to answer.
I am trying to install social media button. At first I used html container to insert action Facebook like button and Twitter. That did not work. After several different tries I used no html container, just Facebook action button on the page. At first it showed up with weird letters, cut in half and with a tiny picture of my face from Facebook profile, I guess. Why?? And it did not work at all. I made the box smaller to avoid the strange letters which made no sense. I noticed the option “show faces” in the action palette and unchecked it. Now the small F like shows up, with light blue color. When I click on it it changes and shows parts of some images which I don’t understand and which should not be there for sure. Then if I click again it will show darker F like logo but when I click on it again shows weird parts of some images and letters. And it just does not do anything. Nothing shows on my Facebook page . I am kindly asking for help. Thank you very much.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

If you don’t have too many pages and don’t mind adding some brief Facebook-generated code to your pages individually, you might like the Facebook code generator at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button. I use it and am pleased with it. But if you prefer using a Master Page for this, please disregard my suggestion.

If you check the Include Share Button option and follow their directions, it will insert very nice Like and Share buttons side by side. P.S. If you do use this method, I would recommend that you put 300 in their width box. That will make it fit nicely in your 320 breakpoint for your mobile-friendly pages.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you so much. I have never used code, but maybe I should try, I will check your link and see if it is something I could handle. As far as the masterpage, I tried to use that before for something else and it just did not work well, it was a crazy mess. I had to do page by page, so I am used to it. I am not a developer, I do not do this every day, only once in a few years. A very frustrating process. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

On Mar 14, 2016, at 10:55 PM, Jim Feeney email@hidden wrote:

If you don’t have too many pages and don’t mind adding some brief Facebook-generated code to your pages individually, you might like the Facebook code generator at Like Button - Social Plugins - Documentation - Meta for Developers. I use it and am pleased with it. But if you prefer using a Master Page for this, please disregard my suggestion.

If you check the Include Share Button option and follow their directions, it will insert very nice Like and Share buttons side by side. P.S. If you do use this method, I would recommend that you put 300 in their width box. That will make it fit nicely in your 320 breakpoint for your mobile-friendly pages.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options