[Pro] some actions doesn't work offline ?

Hi all !

Yes I said “offline” : my site is online since one year and works well at home (preview and browsers) and at host as long as my Mac is connected to the internet. When I cut the connection to work offline, I realize that the action "background supersizer " no longer displays images either in preview or in a browser (locally). As soon as I reconnect to the internet everything appears normal. I hesitate to update my site at the host…
Any ideas?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Some actions don’t work offline as they have a dependency to an online resource - such as jQuery - not sure if that is the case for yours but if you post a link to your online example we can have a look.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Look at the page : “spectacle”, or “accueil”, site : maria-delphine.com. The background was made with “background supersizer”
Thank you for your help !

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

If you look at your page code you will see that the jQuery script is linked to an online resource.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>

So if you are NOT online then it will not be served.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

BTW - have you looked at your site on a small screen device?

On iPhone it is virtually unnavigable.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

thank you, David, you reassure me, I feared a bug.
About smartphones, I optimized the site for screen sizes 11 “to 27”. For smartphones I did not get better, but with the special menu for the text and using two fingers to enlarge, it’s not so bad. …
This is my very first site.
thank you again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I optimized the site for screen sizes 11 “to 27”. For smartphones I did not get better

You would do well to look at the recent browsing statistics for the site and see what % of your visitors are mobile/small screen users.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options