[Pro] Template for artists work

Disqus is a comment service https://disqus.com , of all the rest I’m not aware what you’re talking about. I stalked this thread for several days now and am honestly stunned (and a little bit horrified).

Why don’t you create pages within your boundaries of your abilities? It is possible climbing Mount Everest without any practice, chances are pretty low, though. A learning process requires a plan and a strengeren structure.

Your client already agreed to the basic template? So you showed her the expectable results without any clue to handle the file and its basics? And now you expect this audience to handle this for you?

Apologize if it sounds hard, but if you want to serve your client successful, I’d recommend to give Rich a good part of turnover and he will bring it to an end. Your job is to create a proper written outline and carefully listening and inspecting what he does and how he’ll do.

Knowledge is the first answer against cluelessness - not always cheap, but we all had to pay this price.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: