[Pro] Template for artists work

D what size screen are you using to make those suggestions? To my eyes on FF and Safari on line, I do not see the need to increase edges around text. I’ve spent hours comparing inspector entries (written out on a 8 x 11 sheet of paper… and altered padding and margins as best I can. What’s active now is the result. ( with NO experience in making any changes for narrower widths and NONE made by me.) As I understand it, the goal is to have the page fully functional and readable at any width, and that’s what I work to do.)
=== ON page headers (do you mean the name of the page?) If so, that’s the templace which shows in the wider windows, but narrow are hamburger so I’ve not attempted to alter that layout. I prefer a template with the page titles across the top with the page in use indicated.
++++
With the existing template to which I added pages, the problem seems to be the Gallery page where I had to create a new item one which comes up with a different CSS layout in the inspector and I cannot get to work correcdtly
++++=The ‘caption’ on the photo on the Contact page is illegible at smaller screen sizes - you would be better off without it. What words to you refer to?? All look fine here in all widths although I do not have an iphone tiny screen, the narrow width shows fine even when I use command minus to go to the smallest screen. (not arguing here, trying to understand. I’ve spent at least 10 hours working on it from your post and what’s there now is best I been able to accomplish.
A

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: