[Pro] Unable to Publish Site

I suddenly am unable to publish my site. It no longer goes to my upload credentials, it is going to a folder search. Any thoughts on how I can get back to my site login info? Appreciate the help. Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Have you chosen “File Copy” instead of “FTP” or “FTPS” in the popup at the top of the Upload dialog?

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

There is no popup anymore… it just disappeared… If I select to upload it goes directly to a folder to save it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens. The correct site information is in the document setup as well. Any other thoughts?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I think that what you are seeing may be a dialog that is asking you to choose a Site folder. Freeway needs to publish to a Site folder before it can upload the site.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Jeremy thank you!!! That solved the issue. I am not sure why it had not done that in the past… but that was the issue…. Appreciate the help…

On Apr 25, 2019, at 10:55, Jeremy Hughes email@hidden wrote:

I think that what you are seeing may be a dialog that is asking you to choose a Site folder. Freeway needs to publish to a Site folder before it can upload the site.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options