[Pro] upload difficulty

Thanks David
I can’t get anywhere with that idea – the owner of the other mac is away indefinitely.
The present file (I’ll call it A118) has 118 pages – it belongs with an amateur theatre company and has information about past shows, awards won, life members, costumes etc.
We have been promised a better satellite internet connection some time after April, but I’d like to get some current details out there before then.
I can save the current file as say, A118old, (to revert to when the satellite connection improves) and make up a new 2-page (current information) file which will hopefully upload better.
Questions: In making up the 2-page file, must I start a new file, or can I work from A118, deleting the pages and links I no longer need?
And if it is necessary to start a new file, do I work from scratch, or can I copy from A118?
Does the 2-page file have to be called A118 to upload successfully to the server which “is used to” a file called A118? Or can I call the new 2-page file A2 and upload it? Does that automatically replace the A118 on the server?
I’ll look forward to your replies – thanks again… John H

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: