[Pro] Web Yep Loop

Anyone ever have the issue of WY Loops not working correctly. I can’t add a new element. I don’t think it’s lightbox.

Billy

http://millay.org/poemarchives.php

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Billy haven’t we had this problem before and we fixed it?
speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi, Billy just looked at your site and unfortunately, you have jQuery and Protoype/Scriptaculous on that page and remember webyep loops use javascript for interface control so it could be the above possible conflicts.

I am pretty sure I say this dozens of times a year to people but it doesn’t hurt to say it again… in an ideal world you should choose one or the other and stick to it for that project. I can’t guarantee that’s the problem but this is not going to help not to mention the over head of trying to run two big javascript libraries

So first off I would sort that out and then see where you are on webyep loops not working
speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Max,
What are your suggestions in the config maker action? My settings now are all scriptaculous. The only thing I can think is running on the page is Sticker and audio.js

I can’t figure out what the conflict is. Is it the audio.js?

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Max,
The loop issue has occurred site wide. This is a site I haven’t touched in a while, however last fall I did update a page. In that upload the newer actions would have been used, not thinking that an older WY system was running on the server. I think this is what happened because nothing has been added to pages as far as script, and it was working fine that last time I uploaded a new page.

Maybe I have an action/system conflict?
I need a clean version so that I can purge and start with a clean WY and actions.

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Max,
The loops are working on these calendar pages of the website. Can you look at this page is see what might be different?

http://millay.org/eventscalendar.php

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Max,
So I just rebuilt the entire page the same exact way and now the loops work. Is it possible that the loops can get corrupted somehow.

Any thoughts?

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi billy anything is possible but its more likely that there is a conflict

I can see that the scripty library is being loaded twice
once by a freeway action/effect and then by webyep as well. Again this will have an effect on performance and may again cause problems.

speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden