[Pro] website design help

I built my website last year using FreewayPro. (My daughter had designed it years ago on an old program and I just rebuilt it on FreewayPro copying the design, as I wanted to be able to update it.)
I realized yesterday it is not mobile friendly. While I enjoyed the process of building it, I really would rather find someone I can work with who knows how to design websites. Several questions:

1. How big a job would it be to make my website mobile friendly? I gather you end up having somewhat separate websites depending on where you view it? How much would it cost? 2)Is it worth it to stick with my existing website or should I redesign or have someone redesign using a template that has mobile built into it? 3) Do you think my website looks dated/old? I have some content changes I want to make, but the basic format has been the same for years. Thanks for any feedback. Email me at email@hidden

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Linda - it’s straightforward and you can do it easily in Freeway yourself.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2016, at 2:54 AM, Linda Pillsbury email@hidden wrote:

I built my website last year using FreewayPro. (My daughter had designed it years ago on an old program and I just rebuilt it on FreewayPro copying the design, as I wanted to be able to update it.)
I realized yesterday it is not mobile friendly. While I enjoyed the process of building it, I really would rather find someone I can work with who knows how to design websites. Several questions:

1. How big a job would it be to make my website mobile friendly? I gather you end up having somewhat separate websites depending on where you view it? How much would it cost? 2)Is it worth it to stick with my existing website or should I redesign or have someone redesign using a template that has mobile built into it? 3) Do you think my website looks dated/old? I have some content changes I want to make, but the basic format has been the same for years. Thanks for any feedback. Email me at email@hidden

www.lgpillsbury.com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

… and on that note, just take a look at Softpress’ marketplace or the templates available at Freewaystyle.com. There are a couple of mobile friendly templates available that just might meet your expectations.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Linda, you could also try backdraft:

http://getbackdraft.com/

Mark

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks for all the help.
Linda