[Pro] Website help

I have a website for my artwork I built using Freeway Pro 6.1.2. It’s been now a couple of years since I’ve updated it and have forgotten a lot. Because I have so many projects going on I don’t know if I want to spend time getting up to speed again so can update, make some changes, and add a few new pages. Thought of the possibility of paying someone experienced in Freeway to do what I want to do.

Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

jerry

jersart.com

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Jerry,

I just tried to post a ‘way-too-long to reproduce tome’ on ecommerce alternatives (freewaytalk ate it!). This short version — check out Zoey,com as an alternative to FP. It is literally rewriting the book on what ecommerce can do. Not only do they do things that nobody else can do at a very reasonable price, their support puts all others to shame.

While FP still has a place in the web’s ecosystem, look at it this way: Freeway Pro is asking you to design and build your own plane for your trip from New York to LA. Ecommerce offerings range from no-frills budget puddle jumpers to the ability to customize your own Lear Jet (or bigger) and fly it wherever and whenever you’d like.

If you’d like to hear me go on about Zoey, I can contact you through jersart.com. Just let me know. While I’m new with them, they’ve been absolutely fantastic. I’m getting more done with a site that is not just worlds better but universes better than I could have done with the help of expensive FP ‘experts.’

Regards,
Robert

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Jerry,

I emailed you on your flowww email address listed on your contact page. Hopefully, that is a good address. Let me know if you don’t receive it. I’d be happy to help you with your website.

Doty

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden