[Pro] webyep image blurry

Can’t figure out what I have done differently on this page. WebYep loop. Image uploaded is 1200px wide. However, when page is opened, the image is very blurry. Image info says it is only 272px wide, scaled up. What am I doing wrong? Other pages on site that I did months before work right. I simply copied a page to create this one. Max, any answers?

Steve

http://trhughes.com/HOME%20STYLE%20PAGES/westover3-car.php

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Have you tried re-uploading the image because that one is definitely only 272px wide.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks, and the original is 1200px, but when it uploads somehow it changes. That’s the mystery. Can you see anything i could be doing wrong?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Steve without seeing how you have set the freeway / webyep actions up I can’t really tell
are I am assuming you are inserting a webyep image and its as big as 1200 px wide ?
All I can tell is webyep on that particular image is set scale what ever image you upload to 272

I would need to look at your artwork

speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Max. Where would the setting be? I can not find anywhere in the webyep action settings to set the scale to 272. Also, this is a direct copy of another page where the action works fine. I have it set up as a loop. I have a container set to 100% width as the loop start. Then I have this HTML item inside set to 85% width. This item has the WebYep image action applied. Then I have a webyep Rich Text HTML item. Finally I have the HTML box as the loop end item.

The only thing I can see that mathematically ends up at 272 px. Is that in the 320 breakpoint, that box (the HTML item with the webyep image action) would become 272px wide due to its 85% width. But why does that carry over to everything else?

What am i missing?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

HI steve I dont know the answer until I see your artwork
an you send me it
cheers max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Max,
I made a copy of that page for you. Here is the link to it on dropbox:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5586958/example%20for%20max.freeway

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Steve.
ok I have checked your artwork and its correct
I then published and tested it locally and the image is fine not blurry at all
Could you check the file you are uploading?
is it a normal web ready jpg so in other words is it RGB and 72dpi and a bigger dimension than the area which you are uploading it to

speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Max, yes, I have tried several images. The one now there is uploaded as a RGB jpg file, 1200px X 675px at 72 dpi. But then when uploaded it changes and says it is only 272?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi steve could you contact me via email
basically I need to download your published version and have all your artwork so I can replicate the set up you have…
speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden