[Pro] WebYep js error

Dear all,

when I try to preview my site in the browser the js error message “me has no properties” appears, but all the values are filled in.

First the error show up by the use of WY 5 - Picture and now by WY 2 - Shortext. Although I drew the HTML boxes (not the loopcontainer) in which the elements are embedded and the elements themselves new the error still exists . Has anybody experience with it and can help me out?

Thx in advance

Ray

PS: Those elements are all on different pages and in different loops. They are embedded in HTML boxes which are in between the loopstart/loopend elements. All these elements are placed in another HTML element, the “loop container”.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

is this still happening?

kind regards max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

hi max,
nice to read you.

Yes, unfortunately. The error appears with the 2 - shortest and 5 - picture WYelements …

Best regards and a happy new year

Ray

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Is it possible that the coexistence with other actions causes this trouble?

Next to the WY action suite I used the page actions anti spam, favicon and auto clear fix (disabled). The menu was made with the CSS menu action and on the content I only used CSS3 Corners and the Form Element CSS action. Not that much actions I think …

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi all,

now I cleaned up my freeway doc i.e. i created all the html items in which the WY action elements are embedded (body wrapper, container) and themselves new and remove some page and element actions.
Unfortunately the problem still exists, all WY elements cause a JS error when i will preview the site in my browser.

The site should be online this weekend but I am at my wit’s end and need help badly. Anybody some ideas? Max?

Thanks in advance

Ray

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

could you try removing the favicon and anti spam actions because its sounds like some sort of conflict and I remember the favicon action messed things up on publish when it was on the same page as webyep

this is just from memory so I may be getting that wrong if it doesn’t work then make a duplicate of the artwork so as not to mess your real artwork up
and remove all the actions from the page apart from webyep
then publish and check if its ok then apply each action and text until you find the other action thats messing things up

speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Max,

I think I’ve solved it. Previously I put the WY elements bare into the loop container and gave them a %fixed width (with flexible height) and a margin.

Now I created child containers in the loop container and gave them the proportions (%fixed width, flexible height) and put one WY item with flexible width and height in each.

Could the previous method cause this error, cause now it works?

But thank you very much for your hint, if other problems appear – and they will :wink: – I will try it.

Thank you Max for your help!!!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden