[Pro] What is this called in a Template

If you look at the image I linked to you will see some arrows pointing to some fine lines. I have created a site using a Responsive Template in FW. It is constructed using a series of blocks stacked atop each other, 5 or so. I would like to add another block to the bottom but at a loss as to how.

freewaytalk mailing list
Update your subscriptions at: