[Pro] where do I find <head></head>

Hello All

In order to insert HTML code where do I find within the Freeway Pro menu?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Tony

On the main menu (top of your screen) under Page, go to html mark-up. You find it there in the drop down menu

Kev

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Kev for you reply.

Can I also place more than one html file in this box as I already have a file in there for another item?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

There are a number of named “slots” for code, and each one can contain as much code as you are likely to want to add. You’re not putting “files” in these slots, you are interrupting Freeway’s output stream at specific places in the overall page structure and inserting snippets of code into that output. If you use your browser’s “View Source” option (usually in the Developer menu, which you may have to enable in your browser’s preferences) you can see the entire page code. The names of the slots coordinate with the cardinal points of the structure:

(Before <head>)
<head>
(After <head>)
...bunch of code...
(Before </head>)
</head>
(After </head>)
(Before <body>)
<body>
(After <body>)
...bunch of code...
(Before </body>)
</body>
(After </body>)
(Before </html>)
</html>
(After </html>)

You get all of those slots to play with because you may need to insert scripts before or after certain parts of your layout. If they are not fine-grained enough, then you can also use Insert / Markup Item to place a bit of code anywhere in the visible layout area (the parts of the page between <body> and </body>.

Walter

On Apr 30, 2018, at 5:34 AM, Tony email@hidden wrote:

Thank you Kev for you reply.

Can I also place more than one html file in this box as I already have a file in there for another item?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options