[Pro] White space on the right of iPad

Hi everyone,

When I view my site on an iPad or iPhone there’s a large white area on the right. Have I done something wrong?

I changed amended the layout at 768, and published but still get this white space.

Hope you can help!

Many thanks,

Mark

http://www.idle-creative.com/test/

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

In the Inspector with nothing on the page selected how have you defined your page width (in the Measurements section)?

I think that i would expect to see a Max W equivalent to the Breakpoint you were viewing and a width of Maximum but theat may depend on your construction.

But there are more problems on the page than just its width. The 3 columns are too narrow to have easily read text at smaller screen widths (1 or 2 words per line doesn’t work) and you should adjust the 3 column header text sizes for smaller breakpoints.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You placed anchors causing this. Absolute positioned items require a parent-item and can’t be placed bird-free.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Dave and Thomas,

Thank you for the response.

I deleted the anchor point and that removed the white space issue, so thank you for that.

I’m now working through the various breakpoints and reducing the font sizes to help with layout and readability.

Thank you again,

Mark :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden