[Pro] Who do I need for this?

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me what type of person I can hire to make something exclusive for my site like this mult table generator…

is it a website developer? A coder of somesort. I am not sure who to begin to get in touch with.

I ultimately want to hire someone to make me a similar thing but improve on this but not have my students go to this site; I want them to stay on my site so I need my own.

The developer of the site above is quite busy and does not seem to have the time to make me my own (he said eh would though).

Any ideas who I would contact to have this developed to run completely on my site and made for me.

Thanks,

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

That one looks to be built with javascript, though it could be written in any number of server-side languages.

There are a few people here that could do it, or ask the dev if he can recommend someone. Or look on Linkedin or do a Google search for a js etc. developer.

Any number of ways to go about it.

Todd
Office (Chicago): 312.212.3955

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks,

that is a good start.

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Todd, I’d love to hire someone from here that knows Freeway as I do not want to explain to anyone what Freeway is and how I use it,.

In the end I want what you see to work with a FORM so that every time the student is DONE it emails me their name score etc just like the forms on Freeway but with more involved as it needs to work with the JS device.

Have any names??

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Of course I can’t speak for anyone, but a couple of the usual suspects are Walter, Tim Plumb, DeltaDave, and perhaps Mike B.

Or maybe someone from SP wants a side job.

I would post to the Dynamo list.

Todd
Office (Chicago): 312.212.3955

Todd, I’d love to hire someone from here that knows Freeway as I do not want to explain to anyone what Freeway is and how I use it,.

In the end I want what you see to work with a FORM so that every time the student is DONE it emails me their name score etc just like the forms on Freeway but with more involved as it needs to work with the JS device.

Have any names??

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden