[Pro] Z-axis and responsive design

Hello.

I used a google map action on the page above and when scrolling down the page, the maps go over the menu at the top. I had this problem trying to put an anchor in an inflow item as a layer-it caused the whole element to be above the menu. I solved that by putting an empty .gif in with the text of that element and making that the anchor, and that’s what I did with the maps. They’re in with the text, not as a layer.

Interestingly I did not have that problem when I was using the Backdraft templates, but had to abandon those because I kept getting all kinds of random style changes. Therefore I know there’s something that can be done to prevent the z-axis shift, but can’t figure it out.

The other reason I ask is that there’s a cool graphic thing you can do by putting a same-size SVG image of some text over a background image, and I’d like to be able to use that that again outside of Backdraft pages.

I appreciate all the help I’ve received over the years I’ve been learning Freeway, so thanks to Walt, Dave, Tim, and others who’ve been kind enough to share their expertise.

David

http://www.christiancaine.com/new01/scheduleanappoin.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: