Purchasing License

Hi all,

I’ve tried out the demo version of Intaglio (I have always intended to try it out as soon as I got a Mac - as someone who does what I wish to do on Intaglio had recommended the software).

I tried it out and am very happy with how easy it is to use, and how simple it is to achieve what I wish to create. Other software packages are far too complicated.

I’m interested in purchasing a license but unfortunately there is no way to do it online. I have sent an e-mail out indicating my interest a week ago - how long does it usually take for a response?

Thank you very much!

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

You can purchase it at the Apple app store. Visit https://apps.apple.com/us/app/intaglio/id417852764?mt=12

Jack

On Sep 15, 2020, at 4:32 PM, J Smith email@hidden wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve tried out the demo version of Intaglio (I have always intended to try it out as soon as I got a Mac - as someone who does what I wish to do on Intaglio had recommended the software).

I tried it out and am very happy with how easy it is to use, and how simple it is to achieve what I wish to create. Other software packages are far too complicated.

I’m interested in purchasing a license but unfortunately there is no way to do it online. I have sent an e-mail out indicating my interest a week ago - how long does it usually take for a response?

Thank you very much!

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

The latest purchasing information can be found at http://www.purgatorydesign.com/Intaglio/purchase.html: http://www.purgatorydesign.com/Intaglio/purchase.html:
Purchasing Intaglio

Unfortunately the company we’ve been using to operate our online store since 2003, called Kagi, abruptly stopped doing business recently. Until we can get a replacement working we’re handling all orders via email at email@hidden mailto:email@hidden. Please contact us directly for purchasing options. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Pricing

Single user license: $89 USD
Five user license: $379 USD
Ten user license: $599 USD

Other quantities and educational discounts are also available.

Contact

For more information, or to make a purchase, please contact us mailto:email@hidden directly.

On Sep 15, 2020, at 4:32 PM, J Smith <email@hidden mailto:email@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you very much!

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden mailto:email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

It´s kinda ridiculous that the purchase options of that site are not updated. Kagi is dead for 4 years now.
At the Apple Mac App Store it´s 49.99€ here - not sure how it converts to $.
I wonder if you have tried Affinity Designer as a promising alternative?

Cheers
Frank

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

It’s not only the purchase options, it’s the app that is not being updated. No support for years. Look back over the discussion. The app still works and I haven’t upgraded yet, but would be hesitant to buy an app that is totally being ignored by the developer. Appears he has moved on.

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

The latest version (3.9.5) doesn’t seem to work with the OS11 (Big Sur) betas that I’ve tried. The program launches but no windows are opened, except for the sidebar. I’ve tried contacting Purgatory Designs and it’s (former?) owner Nick Nallick, to no avail.

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

@sam beale. I think it’s a safe bet that you will get no response, but I’d be happy to be wrong.

May be finally time to find a replacement. Just checked the feature list for Big Sur and I’ll want to upgrade, but first a Intaglio replacement.

One issue is that I don’t see any way to transfer the files I have. Is there an export option that another simple CAD program would read.

Maybe I’ll just keep a Catalina drive to boot from for Intaglio. Might be able to put up with that for a year.

Bummer if it stops working. Thanks for letting us all know.

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden