Responsive image resizing

Because of the fragility, what I’ve done with sites I’ve created over the past year has been to do the entire site inline, with headers & menus and various components created in HTML5, interspersed with blocks of text styled in FW.

The HTML5 headers & menus were really great because of the cool animations that can be done, but are a headache because of manual linking. What I’m doing now is to create the header & menu in FW and use inline for the rest, as described above.

Because of the way things kept blowing up yesterday it took me a while to get it done, but I finally achieved a stable version.

Sidenote: There were a couple of times during the blow-up period when I would see a warning about a possibly corrupt font. I went through all my fonts and scanned them but everything checked out as okay. I know that sometimes fonts are responsible for weirdness and this could be at fault here. The fonts I am using for this series of corporate and retail sites are Verdana plus two Google Fonts - Raleway and Oxygen. They’ve given me no problems with any of my inline / HTML5 sites.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: