Responsive image resizing

I’ve been a fan of FW since I first reviewed it around 7-8 years ago for MacDirectory magazine.

As a corporate CD in charge of all sorts of media for both a manufacturer and local dealers, I tend to use a very wide range of applications. Besides the staples (such as Photoshop and AfterEffects) my two favorite apps are Freeway and Tumult Hype.

While every application has its strengths and its challenges, the reason why I like these two apps is because the central theme of each is empowerment. They allow a wide range of people, from rank amateurs to veterans, to create something of quality and get it out the door and (in the vast majority of cases) quite easily. In addition, they both have thriving peer support communities and provide quick and responsive access to company tech support.

This is a good product that is provided and supported by good people and whose loyal consumerbase is well-earned. (And Id like to give a big tip of the hat to everyone on these forums, who offer their advice in a friendly, helpful, positive and professional manner.)

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: