Responsive image resizing

Good sentiments from thread starter, and if it is up to me, let’s leave it at that.

We don’t want any more of sentences like “…not even read the fucking manual(s) and just rely on the public to do this for you”.

Thanks, and I rest my case,

Jon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I agree - an excellent post to close this thread on.

Trey, I’m glad you got things working. If it seems like there was something in particular that was blowing the layout up then please do send your file to our Support team on support(a)softpress.com (this applies to anyone experiencing issues, so if you’re reading this and in a similar situation, please do get in touch).

Cheers,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

What would FreewayTalk be like if people came here for help or ideas and found neither? I am less concerned with people feeling they can ask questions than I am about people being available to answer them.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Back in the days of the dinosaurs I was a sysop on the Photoshop forum on CIS. There were two of us and a huge number of questions. TO me it was like a fun invigorating workout, but whenever any of the users would share info and answer questions, it was really nice.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 11 May 2016, 4:55 pm, The Big Erns wrote:

What would FreewayTalk be like if people came here for help or ideas and found neither? I am less concerned with people feeling they can ask questions than I am about people being available to answer them.

I know exactly what you mean. I have found this forum to have been an incredibly helpful and friendly place over the last 2 or 3 years with quick and very informative help from many people prepared to give up their time to help others who are struggling with a particular issue.

However, recently I sought help on trying to get a particular app working with Freeway, and I came across the problem you mentioned, i.e. people not being available to to answer.

In the end, I gave up trying to get the issue resolved and moved onto an alternative app as no-one here had the knowledge of the app in the context of Freeway, and no-one on the app support forum had the knowledge of Freeway!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Many of you here are web professionals. A lot, like me, are not. And I greatly appreciate the huge doses of help I’ve gotten over the past many years from experts willing to bear with us who are not. The same goes for the helpful Softpress tech support folks. Very helpful to me when I faced big problems, especially the transition from 3.5 to 4.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I am very new to FW, I have read all and done the tutorials on the site that I can find. The tutorials that I found are not responsive. I would like to learn responsive site building. I have picked apart templets.
How do you learn inline box models?

Chris Hembree

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden