Responsive Item Sizes

I’m trying to make a site responsive. I’ve designed the site in the default panel. When I go to the Phone: 320 panel and resize the elements they change in the default panel as well. Is there a trick to this that I’m missing?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Richard,

That shouldn’t happen - and it doesn’t happen when I try it with normal (HTML) boxes.

The way that it should work is that if you change an item in a media tab (e.g. Tablet) the same item in the Default media tab (or any media that is wider than the media you are working on) is unaffected.

However: there are certain items (such as tables and non-passthrough graphics) that aren’t completely responsive. Non-passthrough graphics are responsive as far as their position is concerned but their size is inflexible. If you want flexible graphics, you need to use pass-through graphics.

Jeremy

On 19 Feb 2020, at 16:27, Richard Cacciato email@hidden wrote:

I’m trying to make a site responsive. I’ve designed the site in the default panel. When I go to the Phone: 320 panel and resize the elements they change in the default panel as well. Is there a trick to this that I’m missing?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options