Responsive site set up

I was under the impression that when I selected say a phone format the media width overlay is shown in a red tint when it is selected in the view menu. I was also under the impression that having reformatted your layer to fit the phone format the original default page would remain as it was.

I have no red tint media overlay when selected and when I alter the format in say phone 'mobile 480’ format my original default page is the same as the phone format and I have lost my original. What gives?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

when I selected say a phone format the media width overlay is shown in a red tint when it is selected in the view menu.

Only if the page width is set wider than the Breakpoint.

I was also under the impression that having reformatted your layer to fit the phone format the original default page would remain as it was.

It should but without seeing what you are working on and your construction method it is difficult to tell.

Have you uploaded anything we can look at?

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I have even opened a new demo site with one line of html text, nothing else - I change it to fit the phone screen size then go back to my default page and it is the same as the phone i.e. On two lines instead of one.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Feb 2016, at 22:03, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

when I selected say a phone format the media width overlay is shown in a red tint when it is selected in the view menu.

I was also under the impression that having reformatted your layer to fit the phone format the original default page would remain as it was.

It should but without seeing what you are working on and your construction method it is difficult to tell.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes my page width is 1050.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Feb 2016, at 22:03, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden