Scrutinizing SPARKLE (Freeway alternative)

Thanks to all for this thread. I maintain my current Freeway sites, but time will come when I have to move forwards. I looked at Sparkle, and thought, I will wait for it to evolve. I am much clearer now on the issues at stake. And for me its simple. I dont want to code. So, no coding, no problem. And I appreciate Duncan’s time and attention to issues raised. That kind of responsiveness makes a difference in my confidence about jumping platforms.
One of the things stellar about Freeway was FreewayTalk, and the example set by the Freeway staff, who would answer all queries and problem, in a timely manner, in great detail. I consider the best quality tech-support I have EVER experienced. It made a huge difference in learning Freeway, dealing with problems I came across. I hope that Sparkle will be able to be this responsive, as is evidenced by Duncan on this forum. And yeah, Duncan, your help guide needs to be a little more detailed and searchable. I will be taking advantage of the discount…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: