Scrutinizing SPARKLE (Freeway alternative)

Hi Duncan,

The reason why I have been hoping to hear back from Tom T-D is because I wanted to know if all of those “hundreds of Freeway pages” originally used lots of Actions and HTML Markup. My sites certainly do, and so if he informs me that his site in Freeway used a lot of actions and custom markup too, then it would be a clear indication to me that Sparkle would be the proper tool for me to make a transition away from Freeway. Right now, I am still using Freeway, mainly because I have two huge sites that rely on a lot of custom HTML Markup code and Actions. And while I understand that I must rebuild everything again in Sparkle, knowing that my rebuilt sites would work as well as the original Freeway sites is a concern that has held me back from moving to another app. And I’ll be completely honest, there are only 2 apps that I’ve personally considered to be prospective alternatives to Freeway for me: (1) Sparkle and (2) Blocs.

So, Tom T-D, if you are still watching this thread, I would appreciate having your feedback.

Many thanks!

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: