Seasonal gallery on responsive site

Thanks Walter,
That is really helpful, as far as I understand it. I now remember seeing this phenomena before, how FW adds a new file extension every time I publish.

I read through what you wrote several times and still I am uncertain of how to proceed fixing it. Bare with me…

If you remember, (you helped me with this earlier), we wrote a script for displaying these images in a box. When I now look at the images as listed in Freeway, they are all correctly named (as I named them before). However on the server they have been renamed - twice!

So, how do I proceed? I don’t see the point in deleting the files on my Mac (as they are all correctly named in FW). I am simply too dense to understand fully.

My instinct would be to delete all those images on the remote server, rename the images in Freeway to something more unique i.e januaryimage.jpeg, februaryimage.jpeg etc. Rewrite the php script accordingly, upload it (with my FTP or should I let FW handle it?) and then kill a chicken, pray and publish.
I am afraid I will have forgotten it all, if this reoccurs in a few months (next time I publish the site).

Would this method above be likely to fix it?
Thanx again for your patient support.

Sverker

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: