Spammer App -- The next SoftPress App!

The things happening in FWT are not necessarily to be called “Spam”. To my personal understanding, all that happens is the most ridiculous legal campaign ever created called “Backlinks”. You probably know the abuse of keywords? This is pretty much the same - just 10 years after.

Have you ever wondered how to make your brave local baker more relevant? I mean - to whom the f**k would you link him forth and back?

The answer is pretty simple: Seek for a forum (or talk) and speak about your baker. Something like “Finished my latest project - do you like pretzels?”

Now the problem and why I agree to the OP: This falls back on the entire audience and requires moderation. How to moderate FWT? No chance at all. It’s a mailing list. You can’t fire out or withdraw single comments in a bigger talk. You can either fire out the user at all or live with the current result.

You certainly recognized it: I backlinked as well. Now you can fire me and 2.5k comments will be deleted all the dialogues included. Or you can set up a discussion on a more civilized way - starting by the OP, going on with all commenters. Well - you may like “the first that comes along_user” or not but in one thing I agree:

Ignoring is not the solution!

Cheers

Thomas

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: