The future of Intaglio

Dear Mr. Nallick,

As a Mac enthusiast since its inception and a user of many many Mac applications it was a pleasure to discover Intaglio when ClarisDraw was discontinued. For me, this product has the ideal balance between functionality and usability. This, combined with its stability, has made it my “goto” app for everything from horse barn construction drawings to poster design and label printing.

My enthusiasm is obviously shared by users on the Intaglio freewaytalk mail list, since recent rumors of “the demise of Intaglio” has spurred more posting activity than I’ve seen in recent years.

Could you please formulate a statement incorporating your future Intaglio plans for distribution to these dedicated users of your creation?

Sincerely,

J Evans Jennings Jr.
Riverforks Farm
232 Erial Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
609-458-2293
Family farming in West New Jersey since 1677!

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

My confusion is the same - non-functioning Intaglio. . I did find an Intaglio app in the App Store. At a cost of ~ $50, I downloaded it. Now Intaglio is working fine. I had expressed to Intaglio years ago that as a business man myself, I thought that my original payment YEARS ago was not sufficient to expect a continuing support of the application. I do hope that all is well for the creators and that they are reaping the monetary rewards.

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: