Thoughts on Exhibeo-2

I just wanted to point out to anyone else reading Richard’s comment that what he hasn’t mentioned is that he’s specifically looking for a lot more control over his work. We have specifically designed Exhibeo to keep the amount of control to a minimum, while at the same time providing clear output to allow power users to make tweaks if they wish.

If there are settings that are commonly requested then we always consider putting them into the application (a number of them have gone into Exhibeo 2!), but what we really don’t want to start doing is putting every available CSS option in the UI in case a small percentage of users want to try something out.

As for Photoswipe and the thumb layout, we have plans to add an option to make the mosaic more random and we’ll also look into what we can do at smaller sizes. I like what you’ve done Ernie (thanks!) but I’d like to explore other options to try and keep the mosaic effect where possible.

Grant, We’ll have a think about whether to add a more traditional grid to the existing theme or create a new theme altogether. Re “click to close”, you can currently click the space around an image to close it or, if an image isn’t large enough to zoom into, click the image itself.

Cheers,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: