Transition FX question

HI everyone.
I’m working on a website and was trying to add the Transition FX on a title, on page load with the Slide up, initially hidden setting.

The action does what’s supposed to do, however, it doesn’t stop at the point I want, but it keeps going up and then disappears. I may be doing something wrong. Is there a markup or something I could do to fix it? What I want is on page load see the title moving up and then stopping, not going hidden again

Please let me know.
Thanks,

Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

…maybe I’m using the wrong action…
Many thanks in advance

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

I think Tim Plumb’s AttentionFX action may be better suited to your needs. Here’s a very quick OTT demo Welcome to GordonLow.net | Audio, Design and Internet projects

I can’t find the website where this action was available but you can get in touch with Tim through his other actions website at http://www.freewayactions.com/product.php?id=con

Hope this helps

Gordon

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Gordon,
sorry for not replying to you before. I was away working with different projects and forgot it completely. I’m getting old.

I have this action and thought about it, however, for some reason the only effects I see on action are "Shake, “Pulsate” and “Highlight”.

Did you use Attention FX for these effects on Welcome to GordonLow.net | Audio, Design and Internet projects ?

Best regards,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Marcus

No problem about ‘forgetting’ - I do it all the time then forget I’d forgotten! I even forgot the proper name of the action.

All the effects on that page were done using the AnimationFX action version 1.0.

Here’s a screen grab of the options available.

Gordon

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Gordon,
thank you so much for your message. That’s exactly what I was looking for.
:slight_smile:

Cheers,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Gordon,
I hope all is well.

I tried to find the AnimationFX action at Action Forge as well as http://www.freewayactions.com/product.php?id=con and there’s nothing there.

I’ve read that Tim said it’s only available with the monarch template, but can’t find it either.

Please let me know,
Thank you so much,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Marcus

Tim’s templates were available via his FreewayStyle website at http://www.freewaystyle.com

Unfortunately it looks like this website is either currently unavailable or now belongs to someone else.

Tim is a regular contributor here so hopefully he can advise how you can get the template and the action you are looking for. As it is a commercial template/action I don’t think it would be right for me to send you a copy, at least not without Tim’s approval.

All the best

Gordon

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Gordon.
I understand it completely.
I will try to contact Tim to see if this is available somewhere

I don’t understand why this action isn’t available as the others at Actions Forge.

Thank you so much, Gordon.
Best regards,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

We’ve had numerous discussions around this point with Softpress, and they have taken the position that they don’t want to release “core” Actions (those built into the application) as “Forge” Actions, because that would lead to confusion on the part of the users. To get a newer version of a core Action, you simply update Freeway. That way if they get a support question, they know (by the version) which Action they are dealing with.

Walter

On May 19, 2020, at 11:17 AM, Marcus Do Carmo email@hidden wrote:

Hi Gordon.
I understand it completely.
I will try to contact Tim to see if this is available somewhere

I don’t understand why this action isn’t available as the others at Actions Forge.

Thank you so much, Gordon.
Best regards,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Walter,

Thank you!
I’ve been using Freeway since 2012 or so and I have just learned that. Haha! :slight_smile:

Great idea, Walter! That’s what I will do and hope I will get it working soon.

Best,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Hey Walter, I believe I have the latest version Freeway 7.1.4 (7070)
I will send an email to them to check about the action

best,
Marcus

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden

Apologies for not getting to this post before now.

As previously mentioned the AnimationFX Action was created for and used with my Monarch Template which I sold for brief time on my Freeway Style site. Sadly with the demise of Freeway I saw the visitor numbers for that site drop considerably and I finally took the site down a few years ago. FreewayActions.com still keeps bumbling along but only because I don’t have the time and heart to pull it down.

You can find the Monarch template here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvwp0n6ldzih3ox/Monarch-2-fwTemplate.zip?dl=1) along with all of the required Actions and source files. Remember that this was a Freeway 6 template so it isn’t responsive and doesn’t really represent how I would design and build this today but it may be helpful to some of you.

Enjoy.

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden