two menus for the same "responsive" page?

Hello Thommas. Thanks for your explanation. At last, after getting around, I found a solution. I uploaded what I get for menus at the same link, with /index5.html. And google says ok to it… Now Im going on with the contents.

I realized that backdraft has not a forum, I asked Caleb when I asked him for the webyep gallery aswell. And what you say about people who use backdraft cant give you an answer and peopleo who can answer dont use backdraft, I can perfectly understand. Sometimes I read post with questions I have solved on my own, but as we say in spanish “by the old lady count” so I know is not the best way to solved, it is just a poor way to get it, so I dont answer…

About the discussion, I really liked to find the time to improved in the coding bases with freeway and css and javascript. But when I need to do something its always too late… For example, I have on mind your lounge, since months ago… but didnt started yet…

By other hand, I like to answer in the forum, because in the words people say me, lots of times I can find a way. Im not waiting someone to make the job for me, just orienting me. And its not the first time I paid for a support ticket with other tools.

So, I will be back soon!!!

Thanks a lot

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: