Video settings

Hi

Can anyone advise me on the best settings for a video to be used in Freeway Pro 7, how to achieve them and the best place for them i.e. embedded, Youtube etc.

Also is it possible to freeze the video on the last frame rather than going to YouTube suggestions.

Regards
Kevin

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

It sounds as though you are asking what format to use when uploading into YouTube, not Freeway. As far as stopping YouTube from doing what they want to do, I am not sure if you can control that. I know that you can choose to show pre-roll ads when you upload a video, but I don’t think you can disable the suggestions on the last frame.

Really, if you want this sort of control, I would recommend not using YouTube. You can upload a video directly from Freeway, and Freeway will use QuickTime to transcode it into HTML5-compatible MPEG4 format and code the page correctly so that it will play on a wide range of devices. For a fallback on even more devices, you would use a tool like Miro Encoder to make a WebM format version, and then Freeway has a section of the Video Inspector for uploading alternate formats. When these are properly coded (as Freeway does) then only the first format that the user can handle would be downloaded, not both of them.

Walter

On Jul 3, 2015, at 5:44 AM, Kevin McElligott email@hidden wrote:

Hi

Can anyone advise me on the best settings for a video to be used in Freeway Pro 7, how to achieve them and the best place for them i.e. embedded, Youtube etc.

Also is it possible to freeze the video on the last frame rather than going to YouTube suggestions.

Regards
Kevin

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options