WebYep and lightbox

Max did a brilliant job of getting to the bottom of this problem a while ago now, and I should have mentioned this earlier.

The problem arises due to the nature of the looping function, and the way Master pages operate.

1. I hadn’t got the WebYep configuration action on this site which ws corrected, and I made sure that jQuery was enabled, and Prototype/Scriptaculous were disabled. This alone didn’t solve the issue, but tidied things up.

2. Loop functionality
    The ‘Use Master’ checkbox was checked in the bottom left corner of the action palette of CSS menu – this needed unchecking on any page using a WebYep loop.

UPDATE I’ve since found out that rechecking the box has no ill effects. Not sure why!

1. Light Box issue
    To solve an inheritance problem, the following was inserted into pages with a looped gallery:

div#lightbox.lightbox { display:none }

On republishing and emptying the cache, all was rendered correctly.

OK, I get occasional glitches in WebYep – more due to my lack of coding knowledge than anything else – but when I get something I can’t solve, the customer care and backup from Max is second to none. No, it really is! It’s for this reason, and the relative ease of use that I’ll continue to use WebYep.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: