Webyep - how do I get it into page actions?

Greetings! I have used Webyep on client websites many times, years ago, with much success. Need it again.

I downloaded the code from GitHub. But I cannot figure out how to add it to my Freeway Actions > page actions. In my old Webyep Manual it says “Install the WebYep Freeway Actions Suite:
~/Library/Application Support/Freeway 5/Actions” but that location doesn’t exist.
And is the “WebYep-master 2” folder what I am supposed to use? I’m so confused. What to do? Any help is appreciated!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Laura,

I don’t know anything about Webyep specifically, but you can install Actions by dragging them onto the Freeway icon in the Dock when Freeway is running.

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks - and now I know the problem. I got the code (that is currently only available at GitHub) but it is the FW Action I need. I purchased it for an earlier version of Freeway Pro, but the action is now not available in my current version - FW 7 - and the action is not available to purchase now.
BTW - it is a great system from Max Fancourt to make specific pages/areas available for client edits. I will be using it for a calendar they can update for upcoming events.
Going to try and reach out to Max.
Thanks, Laura

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden