WebYep, WebYep, Where fore art thou

Hey Max, any news on new WebYep?

Kevin

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Kevin, thanks for getting in touch. Im just ironing out some minor issues on php 7 and updating the manual, sorry for the delay but with work being full on and a toddler on the loose it can be hard to concentrate but please bear with me i am working on it.
All the best,
Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Very much looking forward to this! I know your plate is a bit full at the moment Max, but could you possibly say when it might be ready. Are we talking weeks, months? Many thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

if people didn’t mind it not being php7 compatible and they don’t need the manuals and if those same people didn’t come back to me before I have finished the manuals then we are talking days
but even the beta testers are asking a lot of questions because there manuals aren’t finished … and thats the conundrum because without manuals you are on your own… so I am reluctant to let it loose.
speak soon max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Just Subscribing.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Max, Very understandeble that it takes some time to get all the elements working and the manuals up to date. I hope you gonne get it done very soon, so I can use it on this new website I’m building. Now I get into all kinds of problems and I need your help :slight_smile:

Take good care and be safe… we need you!

p.s. would it be possible to post a word here when it’s all done, so we will know?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes I will post an announcement here :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Max
Didn’t mean to hassle you. I’m afraid you’re a victim of your own success with WebYep (strange name by the way but very memorable).
Looking forward to getting into it when you’re done.
I hope it makes you rich!
Good luck with the nipper, hard work but well worth it.
Kevin

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Where is the “Like” button??! :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden