WHY does it have to be the end for softeners

Hi David
Joe wrote in his announcement that current revenue and new product development were insufficient to sustain the company as a viable entity. Thats says to me the income is being outstripped by outgoings. So based on that I don’t actually think its because modern css is causing problems. New CSS development and advancement take-up has been painfully slow in the browser industry so I don’t see that being specifically a freeway problem which Freeway cant handle. Oddly enough because we have the extended button we can circumnavigate any lack of direct control via the interface which is a lot more than other programs can do.

So I think it probably comes down to the famine or feast scenario of an applications cycle… eg note much money coming in whilst people wait for the next paid upgrade… and thats why I am suggesting a subscription regardless if there is any major advancement or not

So coming back to my thoughts…" is this a viable solution"… then I think with enough of the community behind it then it could be. Even if Softpress was forced to close doesn’t mean that the people behind it or this great application should just disappear.

Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: