WHY does it have to be the end for softeners

Ok David now I understand what you were getting at… so yes I agree within the native interface there are css gaps and yes if you know 0 percent of css and you want to explore more of the modern css techniques then at best you would be required to read from an example and paste the css code into the extended areas. But that still doesn’t mean the softwares no good, its just clunky and depending on each persons willingness to understand more about css then that will drive what they can do with it.

So with that in mind then I am still fairly confident there is a future for Freeway as an application.

At the moment everyone is in limbo about what to do… whether to try and find something else or see if something will come out of the ashes and all I’m trying to do is see if there is a collective willingness to do something about it.

But if there is a way forward then some sort of two way conversation from anyone at softpress will be required… Does anyone else have any information? Does anyone have there number? is the office even open anymore or is it more like the Mary Celeste with no one on board?

Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: