Won't get notified anymore!

FWT ignores me since a couple of days. No problem, but occasionally I rush in and would like to be pinged as used.

What do I miss?

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Check your profile page, and ensure that you are still signed up to get mail from the lists you’ve subscribed to. One thing that has happened maybe 5 times since I built the site is that MailMan (the listserv) and Mailist (the web view software) will get their wires crossed. The easy fix to this is to unsubscribe from the lists, then re-susbscribe. Save after you uncheck everything, wait a few ticks, then check the lists (and the Mail option) that you want, and press Update Memberships again.

Walter

On Jul 10, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Thomas Kimmich email@hidden wrote:

FWT ignores me since a couple of days. No problem, but occasionally I rush in and would like to be pinged as used.

What do I miss?

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

But isn’t the Mail option the one, that fires all new entries in each single list to your mail - I mean independent of ping or not (did this once - very annoying).

Well - I try a few things and report back.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

If you were pinging a message thread and it stopped including you, then sending a new message to the list (from the Web form) with the Ping me input checked should get you back on the list. The entire server moved house not too long ago, and it’s possible that something came unglued in the process.

Walter

On Jul 11, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Thomas Kimmich email@hidden wrote:

But isn’t the Mail option the one, that fires all new entries in each single list to your mail - I mean independent of ping or not (did this once - very annoying).

Well - I try a few things and report back.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Well - I’m being ignored by all threads, no matter if they are years old or brand fresh. But as said - I try to live with it - and it worked by initial moving like a treat. Shit happens - I anyway can’t help here anymore. It’s like I started: Stalking the forum.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden