Freeway Actions and templates

Joe is at creatable if anyone was wondering.
As for actions… well basically they are javascript or at least freeways versions… so I can’t see why they couldn’t be made to work, but I assume it will be down to what type of access we get to install things like actions. As for responsiveness well that comes down to what type of action it is… e.g. p tag removal, link to file, crowbar, etc have nothing to do with responsive layout so you should be able to use many of the actions. The only ones that may be not suitable are the ones that change layout structure and need to be able to react with break points, but the others should be fine…

and no webyep is not forgotten in fact webyep2 is finished and being tested by quite a few people , but its cost me a heck of a lot of time and money I am talking thousands of pounds… and remember I can’t charge for system. I am obliged under the agreement I have with OBD to keep it open source and free so in reality I have to recoup the cost in other ways. e.g. a commercial version that doesn’t fall foul of the open source version
so to give eve tone the heads up it is finished but OBD will need to give me the know thats its good to go

Max.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: