How to have image enlarge with a click?

Border dimensions are unknown. The Action does not make them clear, so it is impossible to “perfectly” take borders into account such that one can get the ACTUAL SIZE PIC to display with no enlargement or reduction.

So again, ScriptyLightBox3 needs an update. My suggestion for changes are as follows, Walter:

1. Swap out that 72ppi pic with a 144ppi version. It’s tiny so the file size won’t matter even if someone with 72ppi displays views it. I created a 144ppi version. Just tell me where to send it and I will fire it off to you.

2. Give me a Pass-Thru option in the Actions palette. In other words, make it so that I can display the pic at Actual size.

3. Give me a 144ppi checkbox to ensure my pic displays at perfectly 50% of Actual size. Keep in mind if it isn’t perfectly 50%, the pic won’t be as sharp.

It’s 2016. Screens are going Retina left and right. Many mobile devices are Retina, and the bulk of hits now days are on mobile. Making the above 2 improvements will usher ScripyLightBox3 into modern times.

Thanks,

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: