How to have image enlarge with a click?

Dave,

You are offering a secondary solution for only Point1 in my list. And although that is appreciated (and although I well noted it previously in a separate thread), I’ve already solved Point1 with my Action hack. It propagates to all my sites that use the Action, and no additional CSS code is required. But Points 2 & 3 in my earlier post remain.

If Walter cannot do the changes, that’s fine. This is a public forum. Perhaps someone else who comes along and sees our dialog might be able to perform the hack. Maybe not, but I have nothing to lose by proposing it.

Let it be known too that Action writers like Paul Dunning have may commercial actions in the past. I’ve paid for some of these. It’s not like I myself have control over whether an action is free or for a fee. All I can do is contribute feedback toward making a great thing even better, and buy actions where necessary, or contribute cash to things like making ActionsForge better (which I did, by the way). If I could add yet another suggestion toward garnering cash for Action writers and fend off silly accusations that I am somehow a “leech” here, it would be to add a “Donate to Author” button on Actions Forge. And there you have it.

I will admit that my posts are provocative, often on purpose. Boring posts garner yawns, while provocative and bold posts get attention. True, they piss some people off. But in my decades of experience in writing in this manner, I know for a fact composing English in this way yields results. And in the end, results are what matter. And it’s not only for my personal good, but the good of the community as well. A change for me alone means nothing. But a change that can be used by hundreds is worthwhile.

Such that my earlier post doesn’t get side-tracked or forgotten, I shall repeat my last 2 yet-unimplemented change suggestions for the ScriptyLightBox3 Action:

1. Add a Pass-Thru option in the Actions palette is needed. In other words, make it so the user can display their pic at Actual size.

2. Create a 144ppi checkbox to ensure the user’s pic displays at perfectly 50% of Actual size. Keep in mind if it isn’t perfectly 50%, the pic won’t be as sharp.

And for those of you who don’t already know, the ScriptyLightBox3 action can be downloaded from the following web page:

http://actionsforge.com/actions/scriptylightbox3

The Action author is Walter Davis. Many thanks to Mr. Davis for his amazing contributions to the Freeway community. Freeway would be nothing without him. That is not an overstatement. His importance to our Freeway community is nothing less than priceless.

Best wishes,

James W.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: