How to have image enlarge with a click?

Supplementing what I wrote in my previous post, I tested ScriptyLightBox3 in the iOS Simulator (part of XCODE). I am seeing the same problem there as on an actual iPad; namely, that if you click/tap on a pic that has ScriptyLightBox3 applied, an enlarged pic will appear as popover content, and when you click/tap that popover to close it, assuming you clicked/tapped directly above the SLB3 trigger, it will immediately reopen (meaning you cannot close the popover content).

Again, you can test this yourselves via the following page on my website:

http://www.visionsecurity.jp/jp/parts/index.html

Repeating what I said before, if there was a “Donate” or “Contribute” or “Suggest a Change and Pay For it” button next to Actions on ActionsForge, I see all sorts of goodness flowing. Action writers would get paid (however meager, it beats $0), and users would gain new features faster than the current “once in a very blue moon.” It’s a win-win for everyone. And until that happens, all we users can do is try to hack actions where possible, and then beg and plead when we cannot accomplish a much needed hack ourselves.

Freeway without Actions would be akin to living in the Sahara Desert. It would be a dry, hot place that would put you near death. Actions make Freeway abundantly usable. We therefore need Actions to stay current and change with the times. And adding a “Donate” button on ActionsForge, would go a long way toward making that possible.

Best wishes,

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: