Is Webyep dead for Freeway?

Hi erik contact me directly and I can see what I can do for you

Frank there are so many new features but basically building on whats already there…

But there is a brand new webyep action called webyep-markup-text which allows you to directly insert code into the pages so for example YouTube or Vimeo code. Obviously the biggest change is the visual look… it now looks like a modern system plus you now have the ability to choose between Mootools jQuery, Scritaculous as your js framework of choice within the config which triggers which lightbox is appropriate to be used. The gallery action output is is now div based rather than table based and its responsive.

There is also the redactor rich text editor installed and the file and image upload for the rich text editor with are all configured.

Some of the original actions also have had new elements added to them such as a small mini menu for the long text editor.

Finally loads of little improvements such as being able to create a non webyep generated specific link within the menu action.
Anyway as you can see the list goes on and on so I hope people will like the new system

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: