[Pro] css menu - hamburger not working anymore

I know only too well what it is like to be given hope and for it not to work. Sorry. One last thing I should have included above. If you go to the ‘Edit’ menu and select ‘Actions…’ this should give you a list of all of your actions. Those that have been used in your document will be highlighted in bold. Any orphaned actions (where the code exists in your document but the action has since been removed) should be highlighted at the top in bold under the heading “Actions in document”. When removing all instances of an action as I described before your aim is to make sure that the “Actions in document” section is blank or not shown at all. Maybe you want to try again with this extra check. You may also find an action highlighted in the list you didn’t remember using which can be removed as well.

As a very final option I would delete the DIV holding the menu from all of the pages. Create just the menu on a new blank page and check it works. Then copy and paste this back into the pages on your document (or master page if you are working that way).

Gordon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: