[Pro] css menu - hamburger not working anymore

Hi Sojonna,

I had the same problem with this site:
http://www.vitrea.no/index.html

What I did was to download everything from the www. on the ftp host server with Fetch.

Then I used those files to replace every detached or missing file and voila the page refreshed and I was able to upload the website with a working menu.

This issue started a little different than yours. I lost a lot of work when my internal iMac HD died with no chance to save any of the files. I had to install a new HD and reinstall OSX and Freeway.

I don’t believe your problem has nothing to do with the update from 7.1.2 to 7.1.4. The problem is the migration which happens when you update the OSX.

I like to say a little about carrousels in Freeway too. Many are looking for a solution. But Exhibo works fine in responsive environment. Click the blue map icon in the bottom of the page and you will see the Fotoalbum.

Well - good luck Sojonna - I hope you found a solution which was better than rebuild all of the webpages which lost the menu-icon.

I love Freeway with all its silly bugs and strange behaviors. But I hope Freeway 8 will be a better deal and that the owners don’t adapt the Coffeecup business model.

My second choice of wysiwyg web creators is Mobirise and Blocs. If I need that kind of pages I use one of these.

Probably a lot of bad english and I will not say that my fix is a fix for all - but it worked…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: