[Pro] css menu - hamburger not working anymore

It was your post which alerted me in the first place. After changing HD on my mac I reinstalled the same OSX 10.8.5 and the same version of freeway 7.1.2. Usually I use another mac for websites, but this summer I was lazy and used my trusted workhorse.

4 new webpages made for customers were on the old HD. 2 of them are lost (still working on internet) and 2 sites were on a external backup.

After reading your post I feared that checked one of the latter, and found that the hamburger was missing when watching it with preview. When I uploaded the www.vitrea.no as a test the menu was missing online on all browsers. First panic then some strange dreams : )

I tried to update the page from Edit > Resources.

Using the files in the local folder did not changed anything, but after downloading the same ( the hamburger, pictures etc.) files from the server, I tried to update all detached and missing files from the downloaded folder.

Voila - the hamburger was back and I could upload the pages after making some adjustments to text and pictures that was lost in the saved copy on the external HD.

I did the same with the other webpage.

Now I hope there is a possibility to grab those lost pages from internet or restore a Freeway page from uploaded files and save those 2 websites lost on the broken HD.

I really don´t understand your question. I choose to overwrite the files on the server, because the menu was lost and found.

Freeway is strange. I have made another post about the Smootscroll action. It does not work. I get a JavaScript error.

Yesterday I installed 7.1.4 for the first time just to check if the hamburger problem occurred as you have experienced. No - the 7.1.4 works fine, but when I tested “SmootScroll” - IT WORKED TOO!!! I did the same on my Sierra mac - and the same happened.

This is weird….

Here you see… smotscroll action on 7.1.4

http://www.infopages.no/index.html

I hope my bad english is not too hard. I just want to help you if possible. If you have a saved copy of your original sites with the menu failure - start from the beginning and upload to a test domain.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: